Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Invocation for Healing

This Photoshop montage superimposes a clutch of marigolds with my own most recent EKG.


(Click on image for larger version.)

Marigold is an ancient healing herb as well as a common garden plant. Marigold is good for the blood. It's good for cuts and bruises, and can be used as an antiseptic. It can soothe bee stings. It's good for skin conditions of various kinds.

Marigold is good for wound healing. I will invoke the essence of marigold to heal the surgical wounds I am about to receive. I will ask to be infused with the essence of marigold to protect myself against infection, to reduce inflammation, and stop bleeding.

Marigold will help me heal faster, and more effectively.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Danny said...

You could stand to make some money selling these floral heart monitors!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home