Tuesday, February 02, 2010

On the Road Again



I found an old Scrabble game set at the thrift store for two dollars. It's inspired me to play some with typesetting with little wood blocks. I'm sure I'll play with this a bit more. I'm also sure that if I find another old Scrabble set for a couple of bucks at a thrift store, I'm going to get it, and play some more.

I'm on the road again. (Cue Willie Nelson.) I'll be on the road for a few weeks. This is my vacation. I plan to not push myself> I have only one or two fixed items on the agenda. I will be posting in bursts, probably including some of the best of whatever new photos I make on this trip. I'm passing through the mountains in winter, and it's been snowing hard lately; so I look forward to making lots of new photos. Posting in bursts. Nothing special.

Meanwhile, go play with the letter blocks.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John Ettorre said...

Hope your road trip is full of surprises and new learning, Art. Enjoy it.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Art Durkee said...

Thanks!

So far, so good. Photos and notes to follow, eventually, when I have some down time in which to get online. Meanwhile, I'm mostly going to post new photos as I go, for the next little while.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home