Sunday, October 28, 2007

Liquid Crystal Gallery Debuts



It's official!

Our Liquid Crystal Gallery DVD project is now real.

The first DVD, A Day in the Natural World, has been duplicated, and is available for all to see, and hopefully purchase. I have also built a website for LCG, and will add to it as time goes on, and new DVD films get made.

We have previews of the first four films on the website, available to be viewed as streaming or downloadable video, including previews you can view on your iPod.

         

There are four DVD films completed, with one already duplicated, and the others soon to follow. More films will be on the way. (This past month I have been photographing and shooting HD video of the autumn color changes here in the Upper Midwest, which will be the material for our next DVD.) I really want to get back into this, now that I have more time available for it. We have a long way to go to make this DVD business a viable concern, but at least the first steps have now been taken. It's taken me more than two years to get this far, but now I'm at the threshold, and waiting to cross over into the new life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home