Sunday, November 26, 2006

Publication News



I don't usually trumpet this sort of thing about, but just this once I shall:

I have nine images (they're calling them photomontages there) from my series Spiral Dance on display at the new issue of Unlikely. It's an interesting, lively place, well worth a visit and a browse.

Also, my poem after elegies has just been published in the Sunday Book Section of the Philadelphia Inquirer. Many thanks to Frank Wilson and the Philly Inq.

It's nice to be published, whenever it happens. I've been getting poems and bits and pieces of my artwork published since the early 1980s, but it remains a thrill. Too young at heart to become jaded? Or just too naive, maybe.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Congratulations. it'll be interesting to see how that readership responds to your work.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Michael Mata said...

i think your photomontages are very elegant

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home